Monday, April 9, 2012

And now we wait...

So after said amazing date with said amazing guy... we are having a little bit of an issue finding time in our schedule to schedule a second date! I tried to schedule something for this Saturday but his work schedule ended up changing and it didn't work out. He will be out of town next weekend so it looks like the next time I will see him will be practically a month after our first date! (is this normal?!)

It is only 3 more weeks until the semester is over and I will be able to come out of hibernation and go have fun without feeling guilty for not studying! On that note, I went out with a cute and kind guy this weekend who I hope to see again soon! We did not talk a lot, both being a bit shy, so I have more that I want to talk to him about next time.

Will update again in a couple weeks and let you know how the second dates go!





              (Hopefully like this)

No comments:

Post a Comment